John (Jackogue) Cunnie of Culdalee
John Cunnie of Culdalee (known as Jackogue) born approx 1825.
As Jackogue means "son of Jack" we can assume his father was also
Jack or John Cunnie of Culdalee, and may have been born around 1800.
Jackogue married Mary O'Hara and had 5 sons and 3 daughters:
- Jack born 1852 married Mary
Cunny also of Culdalee.
- Margaret who married Michael Gaughan of Linalea.
- Patrick who married Anne Reddington of Knockamore.
- Michael who married Winnie Loftus from Currower.
- Martin who married Mary Igo from Bonniconlon
- Billy who married Mary Brown
- Mary who married Anthony Dempsey of Derreen.
- Bridget (Bea) who married Dominic Loftus and lived in
Click here to return to home page